19. abril 2011 19:37
Abaixo a lista dos recursos que estão disponiveis nesta versão beta do Silverlight 5:
- Multiple Window Support
- Ancestor RelativeSource Binding
- Implicit DataTemplates
- Binding on Style Setter
- Realtime Sound (low‐latency Audio)
- Variable Speed Playback (“Trick Play”)
- Linked Text Containers
- Custom Markup Extensions
- XAML Binding Debugging
- 3D Graphics API
- Hardware video decode for H.264 playback.
- Multi‐core background JIT support for improved startup performance.
- ComboBox type ahead with text searching.
- Full keyboard support in full‐screen for trusted in‐browser applications, enables richer kiosk and media viewing applications in‐browser.
- Default filename in SaveFileDialog – Specify a default filename when you launch the SaveFileDialog.
- Unrestricted filesystem access – trusted applications can Read write to files in any directory on the filesystem.
- Improved Graphics stack – The graphics stack has been re‐architected to bring over improvements from WP7, such as Independent Animations.
- Performance optimizations.
- XAML Parser performance optimizations.
- Network Latency optimizations.
- Text layout performance improvements.
- Hardware acceleration is enabled in windowless mode with Internet Explorer 9.
E abaixo a lista dos recursos que foram prometidos no evento Firestarter e ainda não estão disponíveis neste beta do Silverlight 5:
- Support for Postscript vector printing enables users to create reports and documents, including
the ability to create a virtual print view different from what is shown on the screen.
- Improved power awareness prevents the screen saver from being shown while watching video
and allows the computer to sleep when video is not active.
- Remote control support, allowing users to control media playback
- DRM advancements that allow seamless switching between DRM media sources.
- Enhanced OpenType support.
- Fluid user interface enables smoother animation within the UI. Inter‐Layout Transitions allow developers to specify animations to apply when elements are added, removed or re‐ordered within a layout. This provides smoother user experiences when, for example, items are inserted into a list.
- Text clarity is improved with Pixel Snapping.
- The DataContextChanged event is being introduced.
- WS‐Trust support: Security Assertion Markup Language authentication token.
- 64 bit support
- COM Interop for trusted applications running in‐browser.
- Calling unmanaged code using P/Invoke from trusted applications in and out of browser.
- The Pivot viewer control enables a visual way to rapidly sort through large collections of graphical data, for example a catalog of movies represented by images of dvd covers, using intuitive transitions to show the effects of filters on the result set.
Como a maioria dos termos são em inglês, não traduzi o conteúdo da documentação da Microsoft que pode ser acessada aqui.